What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: And Two Other Short Guides to Achieving More at Work and at Home
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.95
as of 7/23/2014 18:55 EDT details
- You Save: $10.05 (72%)
- Sales Rank:18,148
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.7 x 5.1 x 0.5
- Publication Date:August 27, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Three powerful mini e-books about high productivity, now together in paperback
Laura Vanderkam has combined her three popular mini e-books into one comprehensive guide, with a new introduction. It will help readers build habits that lead to happier, more productive lives, despite the pressures of their busy schedules. Trough interviews and anecdotes, she reveals . . .
- What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast—to jump-start the day productively.
- What the Most Successful People Do On the Weekend—to recharge and prepare for a great week.
- What the Most Successful People Do at Work—to accomplish more in less time.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.