Parenting Children with ADHD: 10 Lessons That Medicine Cannot Teach (APA Lifetools)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.84
as of 5/24/2013 22:14 EDT details
- You Save: $6.11 (41%)
- Sales Rank:3,736
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):5 x 0.5 x 7.8
- Publication Date:January 1, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781591471820
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
The author passes on his wisdom about how to help children with ADHD succeed, and includes medical, nutritional, educational, and psychological information in a format usably by parents, K-12 teachers and school adminstrator professionals, and health care professionals.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.