Supper at Richard's Place: Recipes from the New Southern Table
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.94
as of 12/7/2013 05:48 EST details
- You Save: $13.06 (59%)
- Sales Rank:2,772,524
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):0.7 x 8.2 x 9.1
- Publication Date:May 31, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781589802995
- Condition: Used - Like New
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Peppered with stories and memories of his Augusta, Georgia, upbringing, Supper at Richard's Place: Recipes from the New Southern Table reflects the soulful and homey atmosphere of this Queens-based restaurant. Chef Richard Jones' love for authentic Southern food, which he calls "the original fusion cuisine," is palpable here in nearly 150 recipes ideal for anyone with a desire for down-home cooking.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.