Sailing Alone Around the World: The Classic Circumnavigation Adventure
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.76
as of 8/20/2014 17:23 EDT details
- You Save: $7.19 (45%)
- Sales Rank:4,974,283
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 5.6 x 8.2
- Publication Date:June 1, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Already a seasoned old salt when he undertook the challenge, Slocum became the first person to sail around the world alone. In 1895 he left Boston in the 37' Spray, returning in 1898. This is the quintessential around-the-world sailing book that everyone turns to when they decide to do it, including Jack London. Courage, daring, self-reliance, wit - Slocum had them all.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.