- Buy New: $9.50
as of 4/21/2014 12:09 EDT details
- Sales Rank:10,505,386
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):8 x 5 x 0.4
- Publication Date:March 12, 2003
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
A collection of the author's popular poems of childhood, illustrated with Hoosier pictures by Will Vawter. James Whitcomb Riley (1849-1916) was an American poet whose most famous works, Little Orphant Annie (1885) and The Raggedy Man (1890), were written in an Indiana dialect.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.