Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.20
as of 8/27/2014 17:01 EDT details
- You Save: $11.75 (79%)
- Sales Rank:359,895
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 5.6 x 9.2
- Publication Date:August 15, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Conspiracy theories about Sept. 11, 2001 continue to spread. Now, in a meticulous, scientific and groundbreaking new book, Popular Mechanics puts these rumors to rest. The magazine’s editors analyze the 20 most persistent claims underlying 9/11 conspiracy theoriesand conclusively disprove each one. The result is a triumph of hard fact over conspiratorial fantasy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.