The Priority of Christ: Toward a Postliberal Catholicism
- List Price:
- Buy New: $16.45
as of 12/21/2014 03:38 EST details
- You Save: $15.55 (49%)
- Sales Rank:136,203
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition (US) First Printing
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.8 x 8.8
- Publication Date:June 1, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781587431982
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
For a long time, Christians have tried to bridge the divide between Christianity and secular liberalism with philosophizing and theologizing. In The Priority of Christ, Father Robert Barron shows that the answer to this debateand the way to move forwardlies in Jesus. Barron transcends the usual liberal/conservative or Protestant/Catholic divides with a postliberal Catholicism that brings the focus back on Jesus as revealed in the New Testament narratives. Barron's classical Catholic postliberalism will be of interest to a broad audience including not only the academic community but also preachers and general readers interested in entering the dialogue between Catholicism and postliberalism.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.