Who Becomes a Terrorist and Why: The 1999 Government Report on Profiling Terrorists
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.77
as of 7/31/2014 20:27 EDT details
- You Save: $4.18 (70%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:1,502,603
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):7 x 4.3 x 0.8
- Publication Date:June 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The U.S. government's official profile of terrorists, who they are, why they hate America, and how they might attack.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.