The Pocket Guide to the DSM-5(TM) Diagnostic Exam
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.71
as of 1/25/2015 23:31 EST details
- You Save: $55.29 (85%)
- Seller:Migna Book Store
- Sales Rank:885
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 4.8 x 8
- Publication Date:May 27, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The Pocket Guide to the DSM-5 Diagnostic Exam is the only
interview book with DSM-5 criteria.
- The guide addresses the goals of the interview, provides an efficient structure for learning how to conduct one, reviews the screening questions, and then explains how DSM-5 impacts the interview. The sixth chapter, the core of the guide, walks the reader through a complete diagnostic exam that includes the follow-up questions for each DSM-5 disorder class.
- The book is for beginners learning the format and flow of the diagnostic interview and for seasoned clinicians conducting an interview consistent with DSM-5's significant revisions. The Pocket Guide to the DSM-5 Diagnostic Exam is a pragmatic and concise resource for diagnosing a person in mental distress while establishing a therapeutic relationship.
- Want more? Check out my recent article on teaching DSM-5 in JAMA: Nussbaum AM, Interpreters or teachers? JAMA 2013 Jul 17; 310(3):265-6 PMID 23860983
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.