What We May Be: Techniques for Psychological and Spiritual Growth Through Psychosynthesis
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.15
as of 1/30/2015 03:30 EST details
- You Save: $7.80 (46%)
- Sales Rank:125,670
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):5.1 x 1 x 7.2
- Publication Date:July 23, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- What We May Be: Techniques for Psychological and Spiritual Growth Through Psychosynthesis
A popular and practical introduction to psychosynthesis-the empowering psychology of self-actualization and enhanced personal growth.
This book outlines a specific programme of easy-to-perform exercises that form the basis of a total system for psychological and spiritual growth. Drawing on his own case histories as a therapist, the author describes how the reader may resolve seemingly impossible conflicts, redirect aggressive impulses, awaken intuitive and creative powers, develop a strength of will and the sense of personal freedom, and capacity to love.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.