Coping with Lupus, 4th Edition
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.60
as of 10/22/2014 15:26 EDT details
- You Save: $8.40 (40%)
- Sales Rank:52,915
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:4 Rev Upd
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.1 x 1.3
- Publication Date:April 3, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A completely updated and revised edition that provides comfort, information, strategies, and advice for those living with lupus.
There is no cure for lupus, so a diagnosis of this potentially debilitating autoimmune disorder is understandably disquieting. This new edition of Coping with Lupus answers all the important questions one might have and offers practical coping strategies to help those with lupus live their lives to the fullest.
Dr. Robert Phillips, the founder and director of the Center for Coping, lends his expertise in dealing with the psychological aspects of chronic health problems to address a range of issues, including:
- The medical facts-what lupus is, and how it is diagnosed and treated
- Medications, nonmedical pain-control methods, exercise, and diet
- Lifestyle changes to maintain optimal physical and emotional health
- Coping strategies for virtually every facet of living with lupus
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.