Guide to Getting Arts Grants
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.54
as of 12/20/2013 13:21 EST details
- You Save: $11.41 (57%)
- Sales Rank:293,034
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Publication Date:August 1, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Get that arts grant and be more independent! In this book, artists and arts groups will find all they need to know to support themselves through grants and special projects. This expert guide, written by an insider who has been on both the grant-making and the grant-writing side of the arts, shows readers how to assess their personal strengths and set goals to pursue their dreams. Hands-on examples and how-to exercises are provided for every situation: from creating artists’ statements, to writing letters, fellowship applications, and arts-organization applications, to being ready for that all-important site visit. Online resources, tips on portfolio and personal prep, and information about the inner workings of boards and how to handle the yes, the no, and the maybe make this the complete guide to getting that arts grant.
• More than 66,000 foundations give grants—this book helps artists get them
• Unique exercises from an insider, plus upbeat, positive approach
• Focuses on personal preparation for applying for and getting a grant
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.