The Everything Kids' Nature Book: Create Clouds, Make Waves, Defy Gravity and Much More!
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.00
as of 12/25/2014 06:55 EST details
- You Save: $3.95 (44%)
- Sales Rank:7,096
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):8 x 0.3 x 9.3
- Publication Date:March 1, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The natural world holds secrets under every rock and around every tree. If you've ever wondered what life is like through a microscope, telescope, or with the naked eye--you'll love this book!
- Run with the antelope across the American plains and learn about the food chain.
- Climb with a monkey to the highest tree in the rainforest and discover how photosynthesis keeps leaves green.
- Sink to the bottom of the ocean to follow creatures who have adapted to life in total darkness
- Travel with a meteor at speeds up to 160,000 miles per hour.
- Burrow with the earthworms in your own backyard.
Through it all, you'll find out how things synergize, regenerate, and evaporate--and lots more! And don't worry about the big words--they are all defined and explained with familiar examples in this fascinating trip through the natural world.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.