Diabetes Burnout: What to Do When You Can't Take It Anymore
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.68
as of 5/25/2013 03:20 EDT details
- You Save: $10.27 (54%)
- Sales Rank:36,777
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 0.8 x 8.7
- Publication Date:November 1, 1999
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Diabetes Burnout
- William H. Polonsky, PhD, CDE
Living with diabetes is hard. It's easy to get discouraged, frustrated, and burned out. Here's an author that understands the emotional rollercoaster and gives you the tools you need to keep from being overwhelmed, addressing such issues as dealing with friends and family, and how you can better handle the stress for better health. Written with compassion and a sprinkle of humor.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.