Choosing You: Deciding to Have a Baby on My Own
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.12
as of 12/21/2014 22:52 EST details
- You Save: $9.83 (62%)
- Seller:St. Martin's International Literary Emporium(SMILE)
- Sales Rank:1,037,139
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 5.6 x 0.8
- Publication Date:April 29, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781580052221
- Condition: New
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
All her adult life, Alexandra Soiseth has wanted a husband, children, dogs and cats—a busy, loving, home. But at thirty-nine, with no husband on the horizon, she decides to take matters into her own hands.
She googles for sperm.
Choosing You is Alexandra's memoir. With humor and heart, she shares the often gut-wrenching reality she faces in having a baby on her own—a mother and father who disapprove, friends who think she's crazy, a society that thinks she's selfish. But it is her struggle with weight and self image, possible infertility, and the terror of bringing a child into this world without a father that almost stops her from getting what she wants most—a family.
Alexandra's story shows us all that with a little guts, a lot of love, and the internet, almost anything is possible.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.