What Happy Women Do: Nail Night and the Unicorn Dance--A Salute to Sisterhood and the Rituals that Sustain Us
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.54
as of 1/25/2015 23:35 EST details
- You Save: $13.41 (90%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:2,455,051
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 0.6 x 7.5
- Publication Date:June 16, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
In this book, two communication scholars explore both the science and art of the best-female-friend-connection. They do so by sharing the stories of over 50 sets of sistahs and their sometimes silly, often heart-warming, and always-inspiring rituals of connection. In their own words, the women interviewed share what they do to create and sustain their relationships—-and how such friendships see them through the joys and hardships of everyday life.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.