Becoming a Woman of Prayer
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.85
as of 12/9/2013 22:11 EST details
- You Save: $6.14 (61%)
- Sales Rank:104,246
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1000
- Edition:annotated edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.3 x 5.2 x 8.4
- Publication Date:June 30, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Intimacy with God is His idea. He has taken the initiative and prayer is His gift to us. Prayer is our response to the One who has called out to us and desires to be in a relationship with us.
In Becoming a Woman of Prayer, a topical Bible study written for women by Navigator author and Bible teacher Cynthia Heald, you will be encouraged to respond to God's invitation to deeper intimacy with Him.
• Personal study between meetings
• 11 sessions
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.