Pattern Trains & Hopscotch Paths: Exploring Pattern (Investigations in Number, Data, and Space Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.01
as of 8/27/2014 15:19 EDT details
- You Save: $56.79 (100%)
- Sales Rank:2,108,986
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 8.5 x 0.5
- Publication Date:July 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
in this unit students investigate what makes a pattern and how patterns give us information in order to predict what will come next. They have many opportunities to copy, create, and extend linear patterns using a variety of math materials (color tiles, pattern blocks, cubes) and common objects (buttons, shells, keys).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.