Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychopharmacology Made Simple
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.50
as of 10/21/2014 16:38 EDT details
- You Save: $8.45 (42%)
- Sales Rank:241,376
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Second Edition, Revised
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):8.9 x 5.9 x 0.5
- Publication Date:February 2, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychopharmacology Made Simple is the only resource parents and professionals need to consult for the most up-to-date information on medications for the treatment of children and teens suffering from psychological disorders.
Fully revised and updated, this second edition offers new research and information on psychoactive medications for autism, ADHD, child-onset bipolar disorder, and a variety of other common psychological conditions. Also included are fact sheets that clearly delineate frequently prescribed medications for each disorder along with medication side effects and signs of toxicity.
For each psychological disorder, the book offers:
- Current diagnostic criteria
- Treatment indications and contraindications
- Medication information
- Help for monitoring, evaluating, and following up with patients
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.