Handbook of Clinical Psychopharmacology for Therapists
- List Price:
- Buy New: $27.99
as of 3/8/2014 06:41 EST details
- You Save: $31.96 (53%)
- Sales Rank:62,197
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):10.1 x 7.2 x 1.1
- Publication Date:February 2, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The Handbook of Clinical Psychopharmacology for Therapists has long been the definitive reference book for mental health clinicians and anyone else looking for clear, reliable information about the medical treatment of mental health issues. Thousands of therapists keep this invaluable book on their shelves to quickly reference drug facts for their clients.
Now in its sixth edition, this fully revised handbook has been updated with the results of the latest medical research. This new edition also includes quick-reference guides for each mental health disorder that indicate when you should consider referring a client for medical treatment.
This handbook makes it simple to:
- Look up the indications, contraindications, efficacy, side effects, and success indicators for any psychopharmacological medication
- Get the facts about drug interactions
- Find out how medications affect adults, children, and adolescents differently
- Learn how different cultures view medical treatment, vital information for anyone who treats clients from a variety of backgrounds
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.