Handbook of Clinical Psychopharmacology for Therapists
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.98
as of 8/2/2014 06:17 EDT details
- You Save: $43.97 (88%)
- Sales Rank:1,973,281
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):10.1 x 7 x 1
- Publication Date:January 1, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A must-read for any practicing clinician or those in graduate training in psychology, social work, and counseling. Even if you'll never seek prescription privileges, you must understand these basics: basic pharmacology, diagnostic signs and symptoms, doses and side effects, psychodynamics of medication, and client education.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.