Roofing Construction & Estimating
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.39
as of 12/11/2013 21:17 EST details
- You Save: $12.61 (33%)
- Sales Rank:98,010
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.3
- Publication Date:April 9, 1995
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Product Details: Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Craftsman Book Co (April 9, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1572180072, ISBN-13: 978-1572180079
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.3 x 1 inches, Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
Installation, repair and estimating for nearly every type of roof covering available today in residential and commercial structures: asphalt shingles, roll roofing, wood shingles and shakes, clay tile, slate, metal, built-up, and elastomeric.
Covers sheathing and underlayment techniques, as well as secrets for installing leakproof valleys. Many estimating tips help you minimize waste, as well as insure a profit on every job. Troubleshooting techniques help you identify the true source of most leaks.
Over 300 large, clear illustrations help you find the answer to just about all your roofing questions.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.