Sailing Alone Around the World (Shambhala pocket classics)
- Buy New: $24.95
as of 8/1/2014 06:29 EDT details
- Seller:Autumn Ginkgo
- Sales Rank:2,758,153
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):4.5 x 3.1 x 0.9
- Publication Date:November 23, 1999
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Full of astounding adventures and hair-raising thrills, Sailing Alone around the World is the true story of the first man ever to circle the globe alone entirely by sea. First published in 1900, only two years after Slocum, a New England sea captain, completed his historic voyage, the book has remained in print ever since.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.