How Your Church Family Works: Understanding Congregations as Emotional Systems
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.79
as of 7/22/2014 04:05 EDT details
- You Save: $5.21 (29%)
- Seller:Hollander Books
- Sales Rank:47,997
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 5.5 x 0.4
- Publication Date:November 20, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Drawing on the work of Bowen and Friedman, and on his own many years of counseling experience, Peter Steinke shows how to recognize and deal with the emotional roots of such issues as church conflict, leadership roles, congregational change, irresponsible behavior, and the effects of family of origin on current relationships.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.