Size Transitions in Congregations (Harvesting the Learnings)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.50
as of 9/21/2014 02:11 EDT details
- You Save: $8.50 (61%)
- Seller:Tealeaf Books and Music
- Sales Rank:595,048
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.8
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 0.4
- Publication Date:December 1, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781566992466
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Congregations that seek growth are often frustrated at hitting a plateau-caught in a transition zone between sizes. The Alban Institute has long been recognized as a leader in size transition research and learning, and this anthology offers an in-depth collection of resources, through new articles developed for the book as well as previously published and highly regarded pieces that inform and provoke.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.