London has the reputation of being the most haunted capital in the world. The dark recesses of the city's historic buildings, narrow streets, and alleyways are said to be occupied by ghosts from many centuries and all walks of life. In Walking Haunted London
, Richard Jones takes you on a spine-chilling journey through eerie and, in many cases, forgotten parts of the city and invites you to share--if you dare--in its haunted and mysterious past.
● Twenty-five original, spooky walks and tours in and around London
● Written by Richard Jones, professional walking guide, inveterate ghost-hunter, and expert on London's ghostly past
● Information on dates and times when ghosts are most likely to appear
● Practical data on opening times and transportation
● Easy-to-follow route map for each walk.