Machine Trades Print Reading
- List Price:
- Buy New: $44.65
as of 11/26/2014 01:52 EST details
- You Save: $15.35 (26%)
- Sales Rank:1,080,659
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):10.9 x 8.5 x 0.5
- Publication Date:January 1, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The Machine Trades Print Reading text is designed to help students develop the basic skills required for visualizing and interpreting industrial prints. The first four chapters present instruction in the fundamentals of print reading: visualizing shapes, line usage, title blocks, and print production. Remaining chapters introduce and explain details common to industrial prints. The final chapter contains comprehensive review quizzes.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.