Before You Say "I Do": A Marriage Preparation Manual for Couples
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.69
as of 1/29/2015 09:36 EST details
- You Save: $4.30 (43%)
- Sales Rank:6,115
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Revised & enlarged
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 8.8 x 11.3
- Publication Date:January 1, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Is marriage on your mind? Have you found "the one"? This popular and helpful interactive workbook is designed to strengthen your love relationship and deepen your bond. You'll find all you need for fun and thoughtful discussions as you explore vital areas, including:
- What does the Bible teach about marriage?
- What makes you feel loved?
- How do you handle conflicts?
- Do you plan to have children? Why or why not?
- What are your priorities when it comes to money?
Drawn from years of marriage preparation seminars and counseling sessions, these insightful questions will help you build a solid future together. With Jesus as your cornerstone, your partner and you can create a loving, successful marriage.
More than 500,000 couples helped!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.