Before You Say "I Do": A Marriage Preparation Manual for Couples
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.80
as of 8/22/2014 02:05 EDT details
- You Save: $4.19 (42%)
- Sales Rank:6,531
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Revised & enlarged
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):11 x 8.5 x 0.2
- Publication Date:January 1, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Would you like to have a successful, joyful marriage? Do you want to know more about your loved one's dreams and goals for your union? Before You Say "I Do" provides the perfect opportunity to gain greater insights into your future mate's expectations and time-tested principles for a satisfying lifelong partnership.
Through interactive surveys, thoughtful questions, and real-life examples, your relationship will deepen as you uncover areas of harmony and potential areas of discord. You will explore ways to--
- adjust to differences in personality and background
- clarify role expectations
- develop spiritual intimacy
- establish a positive sexual relationship
- handle finances
- build healthy in-law relationships
- and much more!
Drawn from years of marriage preparation and enrichment seminars, this handbook delivers solid information on how you and your partner can make your marriage all that it is meant to be. As you discover the role Jesus Christ plays in marriage, you'll find the principles and strength of creating a lasting union.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.