Collected Prose (American Literature (Dalkey Archive))
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.98
as of 3/15/2014 01:30 EDT details
- You Save: $8.97 (64%)
- Seller:Daedalus Books, Music and DVD
- Sales Rank:2,946,570
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1st Dalkey Archive ed
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):11.3 x 5.8 x 1
- Publication Date:December 1, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Early in his career, Robert Creeley believed that his greatest contribution to literature would be in prose. Although he has since established himself as one of the most influential poets of the twentieth century, his remarkable body of prose work--instilled with a deep understanding of language and narrative form--remains an essential part of his oeuvre.
In addition to his first book of short stories THE GOLD DIGGERS, a novel THE ISLAND, a radio play LISTEN, and MABEL: A STORY, this omnibus edition includes two previously uncollected stories.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.