The Making of Americans (American Literature Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.50
as of 7/14/2014 01:05 EDT details
- You Save: $8.45 (42%)
- Seller:Acorn Student Books
- Sales Rank:128,555
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.8
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.9 x 2
- Publication Date:December 1, 1995
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In The Making of Americans, Gertrude Stein sets out to tell "a history of a family's progress," radically reworking the traditional family saga novel to encompass her vision of personality and psychological relationships. As the history progresses over three generations, Stein also meditates on her own writing, on the making of The Making of Americans, and on America.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.