Carver Country: The World of Raymond Carver
- Buy New: $185.85
as of 12/26/2014 17:11 EST details
- Seller:Murray Media
- Sales Rank:3,550,690
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):9.8 x 0.5 x 9.7
- Publication Date:August 30, 1994
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Raymond Carver's gritty texts, combined with Adelman's photographs of Carver's people and haunts, re-create the world of this major writer, bringing to life the bleak, blue-collar towns, people, and places that became the inspiration for much of his work. 113 duotone photos.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.