How to Undress a Cop: Poems
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.95
as of 12/21/2014 07:48 EST details
- You Save: $1.00 (10%)
- Seller:Washington Street Books
- Sales Rank:1,157,751
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.3 x 5.5 x 8.5
- Publication Date:September 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
It's not every book of poetry that includes an "Ode to Body Armor." But then, it's not every poet whose experience in academia includes a stint at the police academy.
The poems of Sarah Cortez are tough-minded, verbally supple, and often deeply erotic. And each of these fifty lyric poems displays her many facets: the street smarts of a law enforcement officer, the bilingual vocabulary of a proud Mexican American; the linguistic dexterity of an erstwhile Latin teacher; and the frank sensuality of a strong and spirited woman.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.