Northeastern Indian Lives, 1632-1816 (Native Americans of the Northeast - Culture, History and the Contemporary)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $24.55
as of 7/9/2014 16:23 EDT details
- You Save: $3.40 (12%)
- Sales Rank:1,584,565
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):9.3 x 6.1 x 1
- Publication Date:January 1996
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
These 15 essays examine the lives of important but relatively little-known Native Americans. They explore the complexities of Indian-white relations from the 17th to the early 19th century, from Maine to the Ohio Valley. Figures such as Shickellamy, Awashunkes and Molly Ockett are highlighted.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.