Code Of Ethics For Nurses With Interpretive Statements (American Nurses Association)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $23.03
as of 11/26/2014 07:56 EST details
- You Save: $5.92 (20%)
- Sales Rank:36,786
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.3 x 6 x 9
- Publication Date:August 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Pamphlet is a succinct statement of the ethical obligations and duties of individuals who enter the nursing profession, the profession's nonnegotiable ethical standard, and an expression of nursing's own understanding of its commitment to society. Provides a framework for nurses to use in ethical analysis and decision-making. Softcover.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.