Teaching Introductory Psychology: Survival Tips from the Experts
- Buy New: $50.65
as of 9/17/2014 15:03 EDT details
- Seller:Great Books and Toys
- Sales Rank:863,879
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.8
- Dimensions (in):10 x 7.1 x 0.5
- Publication Date:January 1, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Written by some of psychology's most accomplished teachers, this is an introductory guide for first-time psychology teachers. The book provides proven teaching activities and offers ideas on how to structure the course; how to choose what material to teach; how to teach with passion and engage students; and how best to use the introductory textbook. It combines well-known authors' own teaching techniques, philosophies, tips, and personal recollections.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.