A Guide for Using A Christmas Carol in the Classroom (Literature Unit (Teacher Created Materials))
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.94
as of 3/16/2014 12:31 EDT details
- You Save: $5.05 (51%)
- Seller:Red Shorts Wanderer
- Sales Rank:693,755
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):10.7 x 8.4 x 0.2
- Publication Date:October 1, 1993
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This resource is directly related to its literature equivalent and filled with a variety of cross-curricular lessons to do before, during, and after reading the book. This reproducible book presents an exciting approach to teaching well-known literature! It includes sample plans, author information, vocabulary building ideas, cross-curriculum activities, sectional activities and quizzes, unit tests, and many ideas for culminating and extending the novel.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.