I Dream a World: Portraits of Black Women Who Changed America
- Buy Used: $62.00
as of 8/27/2014 22:58 EDT details
- Seller:Humboldt Treasure Emporium
- Sales Rank:4,546,448
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.4
- Dimensions (in):11.3 x 11.3 x 0.8
- Publication Date:October 1999
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
First published in 1989, I Dream a World is a collection of 75 portraits. It charts the achievements of a group of African-American women and their continued impact on the world.'
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.