Contemporary Orthodontics, 3e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $39.97
as of 12/6/2013 19:17 EST details
- You Save: $75.03 (65%)
- Seller:Red Rhino
- Sales Rank:1,882,132
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):11.1 x 8.8 x 1.4
- Publication Date:August 24, 1999
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
CONTEMPORARY ORTHODONTICS is the standard textbook in orthodontics, used in nearly all U.S. and Canadian schools at both the predoctoral and postdoctoral levels. The book organizes and presents material following curriculum guidelines devised by the American Dental Education Association. Used throughout the entire dental curriculum, Chapters 1 through 12 are appropriate for several courses taught in the first two years of dental school. Chapters 13 through 21 apply to courses in the third and fourth years. The goal of the book is to provide a comprehensive overview of this subject that is accessible to dental students, useful for residents and a valuable reference to practitioners.
* Incorporates case studies throughout to guide the reader through various cases from pretreatment to post-treatment follow-up. * Provides 32 pages of detailed, high-quality, full color orthodontic images. * Organizes material to follow entire dental curriculum to make this book useful to students during all four years of dental school. * Contains almost 2,000 illustrations, with over 135 in full color, detailing orthodontic problems, procedures and treatment.
Spanish version also available, ISBN: 84-8174-542-1
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.