Applied Kinesiology: A Training Manual and Reference Book of Basic Principles and Practices
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.95
as of 10/2/2014 04:05 EDT details
- You Save: $4.05 (14%)
- Seller:Abe's Book
- Sales Rank:707,967
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):7 x 0.8 x 9.8
- Publication Date:March 28, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Applied kinesiology uses diagnostic muscle tests in conjunction with standard examination procedures to determine the causes of health problems. Written for professionals and nonprofessionals alike, Applied Kinesiology includes 32 muscle tests and a step-by-step guide for applying specific correction techniques.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.