Quick Reference Dictionary for Occupational Therapy (Jacobs, Quick Reference Dictionary for Occupational Therapy)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $37.13
as of 4/20/2014 07:15 EDT details
- You Save: $9.82 (21%)
- Sales Rank:38,143
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Fifth Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):7 x 4.2 x 1.3
- Publication Date:April 15, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A leading resource for over a decade, Quick Reference Dictionary for Occupational Therapy has provided occupational therapy professionals and students with pertinent information right at their fingertips. Revised and updated into a Fifth Edition, this pocket size resource includes the latest information in the field of occupational therapy.
Within the Fifth Edition of Quick Reference Dictionary for Occupational Therapy, over 3,800 terms are defined (over 250 more than last edition) and 61 appendices are included (including 7 new).
Quick Reference Dictionary for Occupational Therapy, Fifth Edition by Dr. Karen Jacobs and Laela Jacobs is the only comprehensive dictionary available specifically for occupational therapy. The handy dictionary provides a quick reference to words, their definitions, and important resources that are used in daily practice and academic training. Its convenient size makes it easy to use whether you’re in the clinic or at school.
Features of the Fifth Edition:
• Glossary of terms from the American Occupational Therapy Association’s Occupational Therapy Practice Framework 2
• Terms from occupational science
• Glossary of terms from the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists’ Enabling Occupation II
• Expanded and updated appendices – more user-friendly!
Some New Appendices Include:
• Burn chart—Rule of Nines
• Positive language
• Nutrition basics
• Visual impairment
• Definitions of occupational therapy
Occupational therapy and occupational therapy assistants, clinicians, faculty and students will benefit from the easy-to-use format and updated information that Quick Reference Dictionary for Occupational Therapy, Fifth Edition has to offer. It is a must have for all in occupational therapy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.