Medically Important Fungi: A Guide to Identifi cation
- List Price:
- Buy New: $87.28
as of 12/19/2014 04:29 EST details
- You Save: $22.67 (21%)
- Sales Rank:455,790
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.8
- Dimensions (in):1 x 7.8 x 9.8
- Publication Date:September 7, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The tool you need to confidently and accurately identify clinically relevant fungi.
- Conceived and perfected by world-renowned microbiologist Dr. Davise Larone, a classic reference that enables both novice and experienced lab technologists to confi dently identify medically important fungi.
- Presents straightforward step-by-step guidance and textual descriptions that allow users to distinguish between fungi that display similar characteristics.
- Provides detailed descriptions of the major fungal pathologies and hundreds of the most critical clinically observed fungi.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.