Clinical Microbiology Procedures Handbook (3 Vols)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $188.86
as of 12/11/2013 06:11 EST details
- You Save: $61.09 (24%)
- Sales Rank:213,106
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):18.4
- Dimensions (in):9.7 x 12.2 x 12.2
- Publication Date:August 1, 2010
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
A collaborative effort of 150+ clinical microbiologists, medical laboratory technologists, and laboratory supervisors.
- Provides step-by-step protocols and descriptions to enable clinical microbiologists and laboratory staff personnel to perform all analyses, including appropriate quality control recommendations, from the receipt of the specimen through processing, testing, interpretation, presentation of the final report, and subsequent consultation.
- Emphasizes areas such as molecular approaches, bioterrorism, safety, and epidemiology/infection control in medical facilities.
- Includes procedures that are formatted to adhere to the GP02-5A (2006) document of the National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards/Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (NCCLS/CLSI).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.