Molecular Biotechnology: Principles and Applications of Recombinant DNA
- List Price:
- Buy New: $99.13
as of 1/29/2015 21:00 EST details
- You Save: $20.82 (17%)
- Sales Rank:77,505
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.5
- Dimensions (in):1.5 x 8.8 x 11
- Publication Date:November 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A unique, adaptable textbook for upper-level undergraduate and graduate courses emphasizing particular aspects of modern biotechnology.
- Features straightforward, jargon-free writing and extensive figures to help students make sense of complex biological systems and processes.
- Includes expanded coverage of the latest innovations in DNA sequencing techniques, therapeutics, vaccines, transgenic plants, and transgenic animals.
- Allows instructors to easily tailor the content to courses focusing on the fundamentals of biotechnology as well as courses dedicated to medical, agricultural, environmental, or industrial applications.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.