Manual of Clinical Microbiology, Tenth Edition 2-Volume Set
- List Price:
- Buy New: $177.90
as of 1/26/2015 21:41 EST details
- You Save: $21.10 (11%)
- Sales Rank:811,399
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:2
- Shipping Weight (lbs):12.1
- Dimensions (in):11.2 x 8.6 x 4.1
- Publication Date:May 16, 2011
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
The most authoritative, comprehensive reference in the field.
- Sets the standard for state-of-the-science laboratory practice.
- A collaborative effort of 22 editors and more than 260 authors from around the world, all experienced researchers and practitioners in medical and diagnostic microbiology.
- Includes 149 chapters of the latest research findings, infectious agents, methods, practices, and safety guidelines.
- Indispensable to clinical microbiologists, laboratory technologists, and infectious disease specialists in hospitals, clinics, reference laboratories, and more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.