Human Body: A Visual Guide (Visual Guides)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.71
as of 12/21/2013 03:29 EST details
- You Save: $18.24 (61%)
- Sales Rank:662,072
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.1
- Dimensions (in):9.5 x 9.4 x 1.2
- Publication Date:September 12, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A superb handbook on the marvel that is the human body.
This new Visual Guide provides the latest scientific information on the human body, using microphotography, advanced medical imaging and annotated illustrations. The book reveals all the intricacy and beauty of the human body and shows the structure and functions of all the systems that make up a human being:
- Circulatory, respiratory, digestive and nervous systems
- Bones, muscles and skin
- Sensory and digestive processes
- Amazing workings of the brain and internal organs.
Human Body is packed with compelling information on the latest developments in modern medical procedures, reproductive technology, transplants, cosmetic surgery and new prosthetics. "FactFiles" are used throughout for quick reference to intriguing and important topics.
The author has created an outstanding and easy-to-access resource to the science of the human body.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.