One Thousand Beards: A Cultural History of Facial Hair
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.61
as of 9/19/2014 12:22 EDT details
- You Save: $12.34 (56%)
- Seller:MSL's Books
- Sales Rank:237,309
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.1 x 0.6
- Publication Date:July 1, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A witty, comprehensive history of facial hair, documenting its continuous rise and fall as a trend. With style recipes, information on care and upkeep, and hundreds of pictures of famous bearded men (and women!), One Thousand Beards provides an insightful, light-hearted, and well-groomed look at facial hair.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.