- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.39
as of 2/1/2015 05:35 EST details
- You Save: $6.56 (83%)
- Seller:The Book Rack LaFollette
- Sales Rank:3,065,886
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:2
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4.5 x 0.2 x 6.9
- Publication Date:January 1, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- LONG ROMANTIC POEM. THE LAND OF EVANGELINE, THE BEST LOVED OF CANADA'S LITERARY SHRINES. NO ONE CAN VISIT ACADIA WITHOUT BECOMING FASCINATED BY ITS HISTORY.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow is one of American's best known writers. Sally Ross and Barbara LeBlanc are both Acadian scholars and authors living and working in Nova Scotia.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.