Philo Gubb, Correspondence School Detective (Illustrated)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.46
as of 12/18/2014 14:46 EST details
- You Save: $1.49 (10%)
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):10400
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.8 x 9
- Publication Date:July 3, 2014
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
• This classic humourous collection of detective mystery stories is beautifully illustrated with close to 20 wonderful images to add to the readers enjoyment. Not only is Mr. Philo Gubb a professional wallpaper hanger, he’s also a graduate of the Rising Sun Detective Agency’s Correspondence School of Detecting. As well as being a book-trained master of disguise, Philo is pretty good at solving crimes. Here are 17 of Philo’s most successful cases, including “The Eagle’s Claw,” “The Un-Burglars,” “The Progressive Murder,” and “The Anonymous Wiggle.” Philo Gubb is a new kind of “deteckative” that you’ll love. “Funny and clever,” says Byron Rupert McCafferty, pop culture guru, Online Critics Corner.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.