Philo Grubb, Correspondence School Detective (Illustrated)
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):10400
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.8 x 9
- Publication Date:July 1, 2014
• This classic humourous collection of detective mystery stories is beautifully illustrated with close to 20 wonderful images to add to the readers enjoyment. Not only is Mr. Philo Grubb a professional wallpaper hanger, he’s also a graduate of the Rising Sun Detective Agency’s Correspondence School of Detecting. As well as being a book-trained master of disguise, Philo is pretty good at solving crimes. Here are 17 of Philo’s most successful cases, including “The Eagle’s Claw,” “The Un-Burglars,” “The Progressive Murder,” and “The Anonymous Wiggle.” Philo Gubb is a new kind of “deteckative” that you’ll love. “Funny and clever,” says Byron Rupert McCafferty, pop culture guru, Online Critics Corner.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.