Visit SuccessBooks.net for more of the greatest success guides of all time, including free books.Ralph Waldo Emerson
is the grandfather of the modern self-development movement. His philosophy directly inspired Napoleon Hill, James Allen, Wallace D. Wattles, and Elbert Hubbard. Today's inspirational leaders, like Tony Robbins, Wayne Dyer, Rhonda Byrne, and Oprah Winfrey, are equally indebted to Emerson.
We are the Builders of Our Fortunes: Success through Self-Reliance is the first-ever collection of Emerson's essential writings on Success.
In these ten essays, Emerson will teach you:
- How to develop your inner genius;
- How the power of thought shapes our world;
- How the universe responds to our every action;
- Why wealth is a spiritual phenomena;
- Why economies rise or fall;
- What defines human greatness;
- and much more.
Each chapter features "Emerson's Keys to Success" for study and inspiration.
"As we are, so we do; as we do, so it is done to us; we are the builders of our fortunes." --Ralph Waldo Emerson